Learning Disability Needs Assessment
September 20, 2013 3 Comments
*Last few days to have your say*
The Learning Disabilities Needs Assessment helps us find out what kind of services people with learning disabilities need locally.
Health Services, the council and other groups collect information about people with learning disabilities in Warwickshire.
This includes lots of information such as:
- What services are needed in different areas
- What people’s health needs are
- How many people with learning disabilities live in Warwickshire
- What things are important to make Warwickshire a good place to live if you have a learning disability
This needs assessment will include the views of our customers and their families, professionals and support workers and will form part of the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment.
We want people with a learning disability and their carers to live their life the way they want to and to be involved in decisions about how services are provided and delivered.
The information collected by this needs assessment will help us to write an All Age Disability Strategy for people with learning disabilities and their families which will provide a clear plan for support and services in Warwickshire for the next four years.
How to take part – Professionals/Groups/Organisations
If you are a:
- Professional or support worker who works with and provides support and services to people with learning disabilities
- A group or organisation who supports people with learning disabilities and their carers
Please fill in this survey by the 21st October 2013.
How to take part – People with learning disabilities/carers
Customers and carers have been involved in lots of consultations recently and we value your input. Some of the results of previous surveys and the things you told us have already contributed to this needs assessment. However, if you would still like to contribute to this consultation, you can do so by:
- Completing this survey
- Phone 01926 742360 and ask for a form to be sent to you.
- Talking to someone – if you prefer to talk to someone, please phone Rita Ansell, Intelligence Analyst on 01926 742360 who will be able to help you.
- Let us know your views by commenting below
The closing date for this survey is the 21st October 2013.