Flooding in Warwickshire
September 25, 2013 Leave a comment
Warwickshire County Council have been successful in securing funding from the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) to enable our residents and communities who are at risk of flooding to know, and to understand more, about how to deal with this emergency.
The communities that are being targeted are:
- Polesworth and Whitacre Heath in North Warwickshire
- Willoughby and Grandborough in Rugby
- Bidford-on-Avon and Shipston in Stratford
- Kenilworth and Eathorpe, Hunningham, Offchurch, Wappenbury (collectively) in Warwick
- Delamere Road and Donnithorne Avenue in Nuneaton & Bedworth
We are interested in all Warwickshire’s residents views however, the survey is more relevant for those at risk of flooding.
We also have some drop in sessions to give you an opportunity to share your views:
- Willoughby Village Hall, London Lane, LE12 6SX (nr Rugby) on Tuesday 12th November 2013 4pm – 7pm
- Nicholas Chamberlaine Technology College, Main School Hall, Bulkington Road, Bedworth, CV12 9EA on Wednesday 13th November 4pm -7pm
- New Clark House, West Street, Shipston-on-Stour, CV36 4HD on Thursday 14th November 4pm – 7pm
- Eathorpe Village Hall, Main Street, Eathorpe, CV33 9DE (nr Leamington Spa) on Monday 18th November 3.30pm – 6.30pm
- 30 High Street, Bidford-on-Avon, B50 4AA on Wednesday 20th November 4pm – 7pm
- St Barnabas, Kenilworth, CV8 2FY on Monday 25th November 4pm – 7pm
- Tithe Barn, Hall Court, Bridge Street, Polesworth, Nr Tamworth, Staffordshire, B78 1DT on Tuesday 26th November 4pm – 7pm
Here is the survey and the closing date for responses is the 29th November 2013. Alternatively let us know your views below.