Learning Disability Plan Review and Partnership Board Events
June 11, 2014 Leave a comment
Warwickshire County Council are gathering your views on the Learning Disability Plan 2011 – 2014. This document provided clear aims of the things we wanted to achieve during 2011-2014 around buying services. It also set out what steps would be taken to make sure that people with a learning disability have a fulfilled life.
We are asking your views on this document which will help form the basis for the new Learning Disability Strategy.
Please let us know your views by:
- Leaving your comments below
- Calling your local community hub on 01926 742414
- Come to one of our sessions at:
- ISS Community Hub, Powell House, Church Street, Nuneaton, CV11 4DS on Tuesday 17th June 2014 10am-12.30
- Bromford Community Hub, Stratford Cricket Club, Swans Nest Lane, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 7LA Thursday 19th June 10am – 12.30
The closing date for comments is the 1st August 2014.