Overview & Scrutiny
June 11, 2014 Leave a comment
Warwickshire County Council has four Overview & Scrutiny Committees (OSC):
- Adult Social Care and Health OSC
- Children and Young People OSC
- Communities OSC
- Corporate Services OSC
In July 2014 Councillors from all of these committees are going to be considering what they want to scrutinise over the next 12 months. These are the issues they would like your views on:
- Our communities and individuals are safe and protected from harm and are able to remain independent for longer.
- The health and wellbeing of all in Warwickshire is protected.
- Our economy is vibrant, residents have access to jobs, training and skills development.
- Warwickshire’s communities are supported by excellent communications and transport infrastructure.
- Resources and services are targeted effectively and efficiently whether delivered by the local authority commissioned or in partnership.
- The Joint Strategic Needs Assessment – are my needs covered?
It’s not necessary to respond to all of these, just the issues you think are most important to you.
Leave your comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know your suggestions on where your think improvements to services need to be made by our deadline of 30th June 2014.