Accommodation with Support
June 16, 2014 Leave a comment
We need your help to gather information to inform our new strategy.
In Warwickshire ‘Accommodation with Support’ describes a range of different housing options where there is a link between accommodation and care.
This means things like:
- Residential Care
- Nursing Care
- Sheltered Housing – housing for Older people that have a Warden or Scheme Manager on site/on call
- Extra Care Housing – which is housing that’s adapted to support people with health needs or disabilities and has care services on-site
- Supported Living – where people share accommodation but have individual support
- Shared Lives – which is Community based support where a Carer ‘shares’ their lives an community with someone
Please help us by telling us your views either:
- Leave your comments below
- Fill in this paper survey of the accommodation with support research questionnaire and return it to us as set out in this document.
- Complete the online accommodation with support research questionnaire
The closing date for this consultation is Thursday 31st July 2014.