Stratford District Council survey on car parking in Stratford Town
July 16, 2015 Leave a comment
***This consultation is now closed***
Stratford District Council wants to hear a wide range of opinions on the Council-owned car parking facilities and services offered in Stratford-upon-Avon Town Centre.
This public consultation will provide valuable feedback to help:
- To improve the car parks and user satisfaction
- Look at future parking system options for Bridgeway Multi-Storey and Surface car parks
The survey is in two parts.
Part one – asks about recent user experiences:
- Which Council car parks are used and by whom (residents, visitors, local businesses)
- Gauge public opinion on the standards and ease of use of the car parks and views on what could be done to improve them
- Which payment methods are used (including the new RingGo pay by phone option)
Part two – asks about views on future parking system options for Bridgeway Multi-Storey and Surface car parks – as the current pay on foot / pay on exit equipment has reached the end of its life.
The survey can be completed on line here https://www.snapsurveys.com/wh/s.asp?k=143557033044
The closing date for completing the survey is Monday 17 August.